We will cover how to:
- manage all of your files with the File Manager,
- create and modify your MySQL databases,
- add a cPanel shortcuts to your desktop or browser's bookmarks toolbar,
- create and manage subdomains,
- make a specific web page redirect to another page,
- change the main password for your account,
- limit access to a certain part of your site by requiring a user name and password,
- encrypt messages using a "public key" that can only be decrypted by a "private key",
- prevents other websites from directly linking to files on your website,
- block a range of IP addresses to prevent them from accessing your site,
- create Blogs, Bulletin Boards, CMS, Chat, Ecommerce,
- create a back-up of your website, how to easily drag and drop files to your hosting account,
- edit an image,
- manage the email accounts associated with your domain(s),
- send a message back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a certain account,
- send messages to a large group of people,
- protect your inbox from spam.
I would just like to say thank you for your effective online marketing services, for your friendly and professional support and answers to my questions! Your skilled approach helped me a lot.
CEO, iStep Studios
Thank you for the SEO services you delivered. You helped my website attract new partners and promote my own services to a greater number of customers. It allowed me to cooperate with great experts.